We are 21 days into the new year and it seems as if old ways are trying to slide its way into our new year of greater things.
Here are a few points, some that are comical, that state that you are still in 2015.
- You’re bitter.
- You’re negative.
- You’re focusing on your neighbor of what they should not do instead of your own.
- You’re paying for Christmas gifts you charged to impress folk that don’t like you. (laughter moment)
- You’re still trying to connect with people who avoided you in 2015.
- You are a stronghold to somebody, trying to tell them who they are not but they are ignoring you; you’re not their God.
- You are praying for others to change but the Holy Spirit didn’t instruct you to utter the words because you’re not Him.
- You’re Jealous of the same folk in 2015 but they don’t even recognize that you exist.
- Your negative self talk that existed in 2015 is still the same negative conversation in 2016.
- Your old negative unproductive 2015 friends are your closest friends in 2016. (iron sharpens iron.. oh really)
- Your diet has not changed and you’re over 40.
- You see yourself from a yesterday perspective but others sees you as the greatest person of hope.
- You are stuck in your old environment and all you have to do is change address to a new environment. (Your thinking)
- You are still scared to tell people NO.
- You make opinionated commits about people you don’t know and have not ever communicated with.
- You still are sharing all your business on social network in 2016 but social network means for it to be a social experience and not a therapy experience.
- You’re still taking pictures naked of your booty but in 2016 is a year of self respect.
These are a few things that could say you are stuck in 2015 in the new year 2016.
Come up with your own list – make it comical if you like.