Napoleon Hill’s Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success [Napoleon Hill, Sharon L. Lechter, Dan John Miller, Phil Gigante] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Napoleon Hill’s Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success by Napoleon Hill.
How to Get Free from the Religious Spirit And How NOT to Get Free
Rules In the Place of Relationship
We do the same thing today. It’s easier to follow a set of rules and regulations than it is to interact with God personally. We can check off a list of religious activities to satisfy our obligation to God, yet our hearts can still feel far from Him.
Moving out of a religious spirit involves engaging our hearts, to where we move to passionate love connection based on grace and get out of drone living that goes through the motions. Heart connected life takes time, investment and a different pace of life. It involves facing our pain, recognizing our weakness and allowing vulnerability in our relationships. A religious spirit bucks against all of that. How NOT to Get Free of a Religious Spirit: Many who realize they have been infected with the virus of a religious spirit often take the wrong steps to freedom, often leading them into other problems. Here are some ways to NOT get free of a religious spirit.
1. Swing the pendulum in the opposite direction.
In reaction to religious legalism and Pharisaical living, many wounded souls turn to other extremes, abandoning certain moral compasses or foundational values. Some become lawless. Others reject the values that are important to whole living. Instead of throwing away the counterfeit motivation of a religious spirit, they abandon the good things that a religious spirit tainted.
2. Get bitter.
A huge mistake is to carry that unresolved resentment, anger and bitterness through life, without letting God heal and redeem those wounds in your heart.
3. Shut off God.
Even though certain leaders have mis-represented God, many can see God as the problem through it all. They get angry with Him and shut Him out.
4. Become disrespectful.
I watch a lot of scenarios where people find more freedom in Christ and then shove that freedom in the faces of those bound in a religious spirit. Instead of growing in compassion and having a heart of honor, we develop a superiority; as though “we have something — they don’t.” That arrogance will land you into a whole new religious spirit.
How to Walk into Freedom: In order to walk into more freedom from a religious spirit, here are some things to keep in mind:
1. There is always more freedom available.
One of the greatest truths I have learned is that there is always more freedom in Christ than I could ever imagine. Just when I think I am free, there is more available. I never want to think I have arrived and I never want to posture my heart as being more free than others. There is more freedom in Christ than we could every imagine.
Be aware that you can get shadow blocked with instagram hashtags as I have recently. After researching the net trying to find a resolution, I’ve seen reports that your account can be affected by this case of unawareness. Here is a website that will provide banned hashtags.
I get asked the question often; What does being Holy really mean?
“What Does It Mean To Be Holy” . This video was created in August 2015. It is an explanation about what does being Holy really mean. We receive question often from a diversified group of people, and we thought to teach on the subject to bring some area of clarity.
If you’re interested in more video’s on various of topics, visit and Subscribe to my Youtube channel: Sonya Buchanan . For more information about the speaker, Sonya Buchanan, you can visit www.sonyabuchanan.com
Click on the video below and hear a creative explanation of what does it mean to be Holy.
It looks like a cold winter this year. Having a cold winter is good for the earth fruits and vegetables nutrition. For the folk, a cold winter means, a higher gas bill and dressing warm around the fire place.
So, whatever you do, remember to enjoy every minute of it the best way you can. Here are a few suggestions for winter 2016:
Purchase a new journal for 2017. (shop for journals —> Journals )
Here is some great information about the Fire Administration preparedness:
As an entity of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency, the mission of the U.S. Fire Administration is to provide national leadership to foster a solid foundation for our fire and emergency services stakeholders in prevention, preparedness and response.
Sunflower is the only flower with flower in its name!
“Helianthus” is the scientific name of Sunflower, Helia for Sun and Anthus for Flower.
Sunflowers are the symbol of faith, loyalty and adoration.
They follow the movement of the sun across the sky from east to west, and this process is known as heliotropism.
Sunflower oil was able to soften leather, condition hair, wounds, and also used as cooking oil, medicine paint, animal feed and bio-diesel.
Oil of sunflower is rich in minerals like calcium and iron and contains vitamin A and Vitamin D.
Sunflower is the national flower of Ukraine, and is the state flower of Kansas.
Sunflowers are one of the fastest growing plants and they grow tall. On an average they grow up to 8-12 feet within six months.
The Guinness world record for the tallest sunflower is 25 feet 5 ½ inches, grown by M Heijims in Oirschot, Netherlands in1986.
Sunflower with largest flower head is 32 ¼ inches in diameter (measured from the outer tip of the petal on one side to the outer tip of the petal on the opposite side), was grown by Emily Martin in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada in 1983.
Facts about sunflowers:
837 flowers were grown on a single plant by Melvin Hemker in saint Charles, Mi. in 2001.
Bonsai technique was used to make the shortest mature sunflower record with 2 inches in height.
The spiral formation of seeds in a sunflower almost always follows the Fibonacci sequence.
A single sunflower can have up to 2000 seeds.
Sunflower head is made up of 1000 to 2000 individual flowers which are joined at the base.The large petals which are found around the edge are individual ray flowers, which do not develop into seeds.
Cultivated sunflowers have a single stem and a large seed head, while in wild they are highly branched with small heads and seeds.
More than 60 varieties of sunflowers are found around the world in different shades. Some varieties also have striped petals.
Not only we can find different colored petals, but also their centers vary in different shades.
Sunflower seeds are found in two ways black and striped.
Black seeds are used to make oil and snacks are made out of striped seeds.
– See more at: http://www.spinfold.com/20-facts-about-sunflowers/#sthash.pkSlyRne.dpuf
1. A Plan: A garden plan will help you with everything from how to space plants to when to put them in the ground and where. You could draw up a plan on graph paper or generate one using an online garden planner like growveg.com, which lets you customize a large garden space from scratch. Gardeners.com also offers a planner that is good for smaller spaces and has preplanned gardens to keep it simple.
2. Specialty Seeds: You may not find uncommon herbs, unusual greens and hard-to-find heirloom vegetable varieties even in the best farmers’ market, so it’s worth growing the things you love in your own garden. One of our favorite organic seed companies, High Mowing Seeds (highmowingseeds.com), now offers customized EatingWell seed collections, such as the Garden Starter Collection and the Kitchen Herbs Collection. Specializing in Asian vegetables, Kitazawa Seed Company (kitazawaseed.com) is a great place to find off-the-beaten-path items like Chinese celery and Shiso leaves. The company was started in 1917 in San Jose, California. The best reason to start your own garden: tomatoes. We love Gary Ibsen’s Tomato Fest (tomatofest.com). He offers over 600 organic heirloom tomato seeds suitable to grow in almost any climate or any space, including rooftops and patios.
3. The Right (Early) Vegetables: You’ll enjoy the rewards of your gardening work in a hurry if you first plant these three easy-to-grow veggies that love cool weather (you can plant them a few weeks before the last frost) and grow quickly. Plant different types of lettuce all over your garden, wherever there’s room. It’s forgiving and grows fast enough that you’ll be harvesting young leaves for salads within a few weeks. Plant seeds every two weeks in the spring so you have a constant supply. (No garden space? Try growing salad greens in a container garden.)
We never thought of turnips as a spring vegetable, so Hilary was surprised to harvest turnips before anything else. They take about a month from seed to harvest and have a peppery and sweet flavor when they’re picked fresh. We squeezed pea plants in close together and they yielded pounds and pounds of sugary sweet snap peas. Pea plants produce more in cooler weather and by the time summer heats up, they’re pretty much fizzled out, so you can plant a late-season crop in their spot.
4. Three BasicTools: Use a trowel to dig small holes for planting transplants. Pull up young weeds at the root with just a gentle back-and-forth motion using a stirrup hoe. A garden rake helps to level beds and filter out large stones that may interrupt seedling growth.
5. Helpful Books:The Vegetable Gardener’s Bible by Edward C. Smith (Storey, 2009) features his WORD system—Wide rows, Organic methods, Raised beds & Deep soil. It’s approachable for beginners and insightful even for experienced gardeners. Detailed plant profiles are an easy reference. If your idea of a vegetable garden is a beautiful, whimsical space that not only provides food but is an oasis in your backyard, you’ll find inspiration in gardening guru Ellen Ecker Ogden’s latest book The Complete Kitchen Garden (Stewart, Tabori & Chang, March 2011). She includes 14 themed kitchen gardens, from a salad lover’s garden to a chef’s garden, along with garden plans, plant profiles and recipes to use up the harvest.
It’s that time again to take an inventory of your personal property. The winter season is most often the best time to oversee your valuables.
There are many stories of family homes that are destroyed by fire or some type of catastrophe. What can you do yearly to bring forth a plan in case of a tragedy? You could create a Home Inventory list of every possession you own if faced with a loss. This inventory list would consist of all the possession you’ve accumulated over the years if they were destroyed by a fire or stolen by a thief.
I’ve researched a Home Inventory list that you can download for free to begin describing each item and noting where you purchased each item. You can go to website:
Isn’t this a great way to start the New Year by being prepared “IF” a catastrophe strike? Also, this list will be a great tool to add with your home insurance policy. Having a concept of the value of your possession will not only ease your mind, but it will bring awareness to your family financial worth. Let’s stay ahead in 2016!
A journey of personal achievements. This powerfully gripping story will ultimately lead readers down a path to discovering purpose for their lives and being the best that they can be. The author shares many raw and memorable experiences with the reader, including moments in her life that are happy, sad, heart wrenching, challenging, or even full of despair. Despite this, there is always an ongoing sense and message of hope permeating throughout.
Journals are great gifts this Christmas for young adults, men and women. We have 6 styles of journals to select from starting as low as $5.99. Click on the link below and begin your Holiday shopping today.
If anyone that are experiencing depression to the point of suicide thoughts. Don’t believe anything the cloud hovering around your mind is saying.
Honestly, the reason it is there is because you are a treasure that cannot be priced. You may not be aware of the type of treasure yet and/or you may be aware but you are too weak to cast out that cloud of lies; there is someone that cares for you.
You got to do something right now, you got to get a little strength to talk to another human with the presence of the anointing, presence of positive energy, presence of a person who has happy energy…. but you must find human communication that will celebrate you.
Contact the number below. If you prefer speaking to a Christian. Contact TBN at 1-888-731-1000. There is someone there that will pray for you. God Bless You.
Suicidal? Need Help Now?